Operations Officer, Abu Dhabi Global Markets
We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Officer to expand our growing team. Your duties will ensure the clearing and settlement activities are performed accurately in a timely manner.
Day-to-day activities include and are not limited to:
- Performing end to end trade settlements Equities and Bonds for the Wealth & Asset Management group for their investments in GCC, MENA, US & European Markets
- Pre matching trade tickets as per the trade cycle along with trade confirmations from brokers and market whilst updating in the Portfolio Management system accurately
- Instructing trades via the custodian online portals within the stipulated SLA
- Incoming and outgoing transfer of cash and securities
- Monitoring of the corporate actions in collaboration with Custodians.
- Monitoring all subscriptions and redemptions and informing the front office accordingly
- Reconciliation of cash and assets between internal systems and Bank/Custodian statements
- Cash Management including the booking of FX deals
- Daily operation of relevant internal and external back-office systems.
- Attend to client enquiries relating to settlement and account status.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across ADSI. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Company Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Banking and Finance is essential
- Proficiency in all Microsoft application is essential, and Bloomberg is preferred
- More than 5 years of work experience in the securities industry across all classes or banking operation is preferred
- Robust computer literacy and high numeracy skills
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
- Self-driven and diligent
- Immediate availability is preferred
What’s On Offer
Career progression, excellent culture, global exposure & stability along with an attractive compensation package.
If you want to excel in your career in the financial services industry and join a dynamic team with an innovative mind-set, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com